- A solid scarf in a rich berry color matched with a galvanized gray blanket sweater. Or, a printed scarf with a fitted, v-neck tee(Michael Stars). Sound easy? It's very easy and looks great.
- The long necklace with scarf. Don't be afraid to add and then add some more. Wrap your scarf once around so it's close to your neck. The two ends will lay nicely to the side. Add the long necklace so it will show in between the scarf. It's very pretty together. I like to keep a small thin everyday necklace on at all times. I switch from gold to silver depending on what I'm wearing. Right now it's a gold, round piece from LF Jewelry designs.
- A solid fedora hat in black or brown matched with an animal print scarf. Actually an animal print scarf would be on the top of my list. I've had mine 3 years and still wear it continuously.
- The button earring. The more times the scarf is wrapped around your neck, the less you want something dangling from your ear. I've had a few earrings get pushed out due to the scarf being so close. A small earring is nice and doesn't over power the scarf.
- The over sized ring. If your fingers are short try not to go too big.
- The last favorite. All of them styled together making one beautiful outfit. It can be done.
The mannequins at Willows are always styled with the latest accessories. Customers visualize many creative ways the jewelry can be worn and helps give them ideas. If you have any questions about accessorizing, don't hesitate to ask. If you want help shopping and styling your accessories, please give me a call or shoot me an email.