The first thing I have to say is OH MY it was hot in LA yesterday. I do normally check the weather before I leave on buying trips for Willows but it didn't happen this time.
- Check the weather report before you travel.
- Thank goodness I wore a basic Michael Stars black tank. Yes, that's me in the taxi cab with hair everywhere. I always have the windows rolled up because my hair goes WILD but considering it was 80 degrees at 9am. I had to just let it go.
- Next time bring a hair tie.
- Whenever I travel I always wear really basic colors of tanks or t-shirts. Accessories are key to travel. My list includes sunglasses, scarves, earrings and lots of bracelets. Yes, the person behind me at airport security isn't happy. I LOVE animal print because it goes with black or brown. A no brainer when getting ready at 4am.
- Always bring a scarf for the plane. Even when it's hot outside, the airport is cold and having something around your next is just cozy.
- My last tip. Don't wear a strapless NUBRA when it's 110 degrees. Actually, don't wear it exercising either. It will literally slip down and be a very embarrassing moment for you. Or for me, as it was. I started sweating early on in the day. Gosh, it doesn't sound so pretty or stylish to say SWEAT. But really, it is what it is. BTW, the Nubra is a wonderful invention and I highly recommend it.
Over all, my buying trip was fabulous. There continues to be a ton of military inspired accessories. I even bought a great multi chain necklace with "little bullets" on it. What's crazy? It's really cool and available at Willows.